Arkansas Sun Control
Arkansas Sun Control is the window tinting specialist of Central Arkansas. Located in North Little Rock, we are a local company with the expertise and experience to handle all of your commercial, automotive, and residential window tinting needs.
As the exclusive LLumar dealer for central Arkansas, we offer the highest quality window film products on the market. Our technicians are factory-trained which means no matter what the job, it will be done right.
Arkansas Sun Control has worked with businesses in Central Arkansas both big and small. We offer a full range of window film products for businesses of all sizes:
- Window tinting can save your business as much as 15% annually on energy costs. Most business recoup their investment within 3 years!
- Enhance privacy and appearance with decorative films in a wide range of colors and textures.
- Protect your business from crime, vandalism, terrorism, natural disasters, and everyday accidents with safety window film
- Anti-graffiti window film can help reduce the cost of removing damage caused by vandals who “tag” your business.
Whether you want to enhance the look of your ride or protect your car and passengers, the specialists at Arkansas Sun Control have the automotive window film solution for you:
- Beat the heat by reducing the temperature inside your car by up to 29° and protect your vehicle’s interior from fading and damage caused by UV rays.
- Whether you want your vehicle to look elegant or outrageous, Arkansas Sun Control has the car window tinting film to make that happen.
- Automotive safety and security film protects you and your passengers in a crash and makes “smash-and-grab” theft harder on the criminals.
- Stop worrying about scratches and keep your car looking newer, longer with the industry’s most durable paint protection film.
Your home is your castle and Arkansas Sun Control has the window film products to make more comfortable, energy efficient, and safe.
- Residential window tinting film installed by Arkansas Sun Control helps control glare and heat build-up, protect your home’s interior, and lower energy costs.
- Residential security film will protect your family from flying glass from severe weather and accidents, as well as make it harder to intruders to break in.
- Window film not only protects your furniture, floors, and art from the damaging effects of UV rays, it protects your skin as well.
- Decorative window film can add a stylish touch to your home as well as add privacy with colors and textures that are easy to maintain.
- Time is running out to get an income tax credit for having energy saving window film installed on your home.